7.08.2011

{Styled: Oil Lamps}

Ahhhh Friday at last!  Yowza, what a week this has been.  Oh that's a good yowza by the way ;-)  Just busy, busy, busy.  However, I did get some great news today - my business cards for Over The Moon were mailed on Wednesday (so they should be arriving very soon), and OTM's website is going to coding in two weeks ~ WEEEEEE!  I am squealing with delight...kind of like the pig in the Geico commercial going weeeeeeee all the way home!  OMGoodness, if you haven't seen it click here...weeeeee.

Okay, now that I got that outta my system I can get to this post.  Earlier in the week I posted the 'Star of the Week' which were oil lamps.  And I also told you I would be using them in a little photo shoot of a table design that I was putting together ~ well here they are...
The-Creation-1a
Not the best picture of the oil lamps ~ I know!  To see more of pictures head on over to my wedding blog, Luna and Chloe Weddings, at noon today when I will be posting a couple more pictures.

Wishing you my dears the most wonderful weekend ;-))  Hopefully you will squeal in delight yourselves this weekend!

xoxo to the moon and back,
~ k

...styling and photography by luna and chloe weddings/over the moon vintage rentals

1 comment:

  1. I love those oil lamps!! And the whole table setting is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...