7.25.2011

{Inventory Inspiration: Doilies}

Hi loves!  So sorry I am running behind today.  However, I have a lovely 'Inventory Inspiration' post for you to try and make up for it ;-)

I LOVE doilies.  I have a huge collection of them in my inventory.  Have a look~see at just a teeny tiny sampling of what I have...
Doilies
I love the different textures, materials, and shades of white, cream and beige.  Each and every one of them is fabulous in their own way!

Now let's have a look at our inspiration, shall we?  Here are the doilies that were used...
Inventory Inspiration
And here is how they were inspired to use them...
Inventory Inspiration
To adorn a cake table!  I'm over the moon about this darling and simple idea.  The doilies add just the perfect amount of softness to the wood table without being too much.  And I love how the detail on the cake looks like a doily.  All so fabulous, no?

xoxo to the moon and back,
~ k

...photography by over the moon vintage rentals & jose villa via style me pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...